Release is a low foaming, mixed acid liquid detergent descaler for cleaning soft cheese moulds, plates and crates in tunnel washers. Release can also be used as a descaler for CIP of cold and heat treated surfaces in dairies.
• Release has been specifically developed for the cleaning of cheese moulds that contain soft cheese made from goat and sheep’s milk, as the cleaning requirements for soft and hard cheeses vary.
• Release meets the customer/application requirement of low phosphorus (min. 20 g/ kg P) which improves the cleaning performance.
• Release removes the high fat and protein soil in soft cheese that sticks to the cheese moulds.
• Release is low foaming above 40°C and is suitable for use in tunnel washer applications under conditions of high pressure and turbulence.
• Release can be used as a low foam detergent descaler in dairy CIP applications.
• Release is a conductive liquid and is suitable for automatic dosing and control.