Dicolube TPB is a liquid silicone based conveyor lubricant for food and beverage containers. Dicolube TPB has been developed to be compatible with cartons and PET bottles.
• Dicolube TPB is a silicone based liquid which provides effective lubrication for the conveyance of food and beverage containers, it being particularly suitable for cartons and PET bottles on plastic conveyors.
• Dicolube TPB has been developed to be safe on carton pigment and its polyethylene coating.
• Dicolube TPB has also been developed for use with PET (polyethylene terephthalate) bottles, reducing the risk of stress cracking.
• Dicolube TPB has low – non foaming characteristics which reduce the risk of problematic build up on the conveyor, drip trays and floor.
• Dicolube TPB is suitable for use in soft and hard water conditions.
• Dicolube TPB has been formulated to prevent fouling in the distribution pipework (can lead to blocked nozzles).
Provides effective lubrication ensuring line efficiency is maintained. Reduces the risk of damage to carton pigments, polyethylene coating and the body of the carton enhancing brand image and integrity. Reduces the risk of stress cracking and leakage with PET bottles, enhancing brand integrity. Effective distribution pipework hygiene helps maintain operational efficiency. Low – non foaming characteristics reduce the risk of carton damage and operational problems. This also gives improved operator safety by minimising the risk from slippery floors. Suitable for use in hard water conditions eliminating the need for softener installation and maintenance.